This issue of Ampersand explores a broad array of powerful international forces and trends affecting our clients.
- Does the US Election Matter? Explores the relationship China, the EU and Canada have with the US and to what extent, regardless of the media show, it ultimately matters who sits in the White House.
- Sebastian Vos demystifies Sovereign Wealth Funds, revealing that stakeholder transparency is critical to ultimate success.
- In CSR: The Business Case and Beyond Chad Tragakis explains why the business argument for CSR is driving corporate adoption of the triple bottom line.
- Are you a destination employer? ask Andy Laurence and Ruth Pestana, as they examine corporations’ long term ability to attract the best and brightest around the world.
- Joe Paluska describes how Silicon Valley is recharging its innovation – with green power in The Green Revolution.
- Richard Millar argues that Storytelling is a powerful force for true customer engagement.
- And as China continues to be an increasingly influential influencer of the world dynamic, David Zhao reveals how PR in China is coming of age.
Chairman and Chief Executive, Hill & Knowlton